SNEB invites proposals for conference sessions including:
• Panel Discussions
• Program Descriptions
• Research Reports
• Pre and Post Conference Workshops
• Pre and Post Conference Tours• Activity Sessions
In 2017, SNEB celebrates our 50th Annual Meeting and conference programming will focus on three key themes:
- Past - Remember our milestones in advancing the discipline of nutrition education;
- Present - Enthusiasm for our current accomplishments in nutrition education and behavior changes; and
- Future - how will SNEB be defined in 50 years? What are our visions, plans and ambitions as a Society and as researchers, educators and advocates?
All conference sessions must be submitted by a SNEB member.