Resolutions provide a route for members to propose that SNEB adopt a position, take an action, or endorse a policy or principles in a formal manner. The SNEB Bylaws (2.4) state that: Members of the corporation may initiate and submit for a vote by the membership resolutions regarding matters on which the members advocate that the corporation take a position or action or advocate that the corporation establish a policy.
An individual, group of SNEB members, SNEB Division or SNEB committee may submit a resolution for consideration by the membership. SNEB members serving on the Board of Directors or who are a Board Member-Elect will not be eligible to author, or be a signatory on, any resolutions during their terms in office.
Drafters are encouraged to prepare concise, well-organized resolutions. See examples of previous resolutions online. To make a resolution readable and easy to understand, authors may not wish to include every rationale or fact that supports the proposed motion. Authors are welcome to provide longer statements during the comment process, especially if the topic is complex, to help assure that members can make a well-informed judgment about the resolution.
THIS FORM IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING KSCN-SNEB NOMINATIONS ONLY
Please use this nomination form to submit for the following SNEB Awards -
- SNEB/SNEB Foundation Helen Denning Ullrich Award for Lifetime Excellence in Nutrition Education
- SNEB Mid-Career Achievement Award
- SNEB Early Professional Achievement Award
- Korean Society of Community Nutrition (KSCN)-SNEB Professional Achievement Award
- KSCN-SNEB Student Award in Community Nutrition Education
- Nutrition Education Research Award
- Nutrition Education Program Impact Award
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning Nutrition in Higher Education Award
The nomination requirements are posted online at http://www.sneb.org/awards.
If you have any questions please contact the SNEB office at 317-328-4627 or email@example.com. The SNEB Awards Committee will notify all nominees by May 1. Awards will be presented in conjunction with the SNEB Annual Conference in New Orleans, LA, Aug 7-10. Nominees are not required to be in attendance to be considered.